Thursday 5 May 2011

Standard envelope

I'm having a few problems printing the standard envelope on my printer. It crops the design every time, I've gone through all the printer settings and added a bleed but the printer still does it. Here's a link to the pdf version, if anyone else's printer can print it without it cropping the design and lets it bleed of the edges that would be great. I'll bring the envelopes in tomorrow. Ta.

http://cid-9b687152b582ebcc.photos.live.com/self.aspx/New%20album/Envelope%203.pdf

3 comments:

  1. Maybe we could get the standard envelope printed in that print shop tomorrow? They do stationary and since it's a regular envelope it might be ok.

    If no one else manages to do it, I can stop by there tomorrow morning before we meet up and get that sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be great to find out how much it is and then possibly use them, I've just added the file to the post so you can take that along with you if ya want and if it's not too expensive to print there then we can go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we'll see if any of us can do it, if not I'll find out how it works at the shop tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete