Wednesday 4 May 2011

Improvements on my website design


Took from Marta's idea of putting links in the clouds. Made the people smaller so they steal less focus. Made content section larger, it can scroll down as long as we need it to, and doesn't necessarily have to be in that box, I think the background is subtle enough for text to be easily visible over the top. Let me know what you think, I'm still wondering if the sky and grass thing is a bit cliche?

Here's it without all the sky and stuff, really simplified it, and changed the texture. Stronger colour scheme as well. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the colours of the top design, but I think overall the simplicity and colours of the bottom design work better, the page looks less cluttered and the clouds sit well on the blue. Also really like the texture of the site. Looked really great on the screen.

    ReplyDelete