Monday 2 May 2011

More on the website and poster

 A bit inspired by some of the examples Marta showed us, I've developed my idea a bit more. I don't know how much it works, but I'm kinda scraping for ideas, so if any of you have anything that can add to or improve my design (as you seem to like my original concept and the execution just needs work) then that'd be great. I feel we need something really crazy but I can't decide what just yet.

I think the background colours are a bit more fun and colourful than grey though.

And this is the fruits of my experimentation with the poster. I thought some quirky statement would work better than just having our logo really huge. I was gonna mess around with colours, but then I realized we could probably do that with the screen printing process.

I revisited cooper black from our whether/weather poster, being big and chunky I think it stands out from the pattern quite well. Had to make the logo in the bottom right a bit lighter, which will make screenprinting fun but I'm sure we can deal.

2 comments:

  1. It works really really well with the green and blue, I also like how you've used the pattern you created, it gives the page more depth rather than it being just a flat image! Definitely think this is they way forward for the website!

    The poster is great too, I've been coming up with a few as well with some quirky sayings etc so I'll post them later, but I do really like the cooper black on the pattern, has a really interesting effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the choice of colours for the website, it seems to be taking a better direction.

    The poster is so cool, it makes me want to keep looking at it! The pattern really adds to it.

    ReplyDelete