Thursday 5 May 2011

Final Letterhead with letter example.

So I wrote a letter and placed it on the letterhead, have a read and tell me what you think about the content, I think it should be ok hopefully. It's just sort of a thank you for your custom letter but any notes etc and it can be changed really easily. I've printed the letter onto the letterhead and it looks really good with the logo coming through the background. I left the space between the "you friends" and "hitme design studios" to either hand sign it or use the stamp or both. 


Slightly altered version with the main text lower down:


7 comments:

  1. I like it! And I like the text as well, it shows that behind our fun friendly studio persona we take our work seriously.

    The only things I would point out, would be to maybe put the main text lower leaving the white space at the top, instead at the bottom. Also maybe just say "we believe in keeping our friends close". Don't like suggesting that we could have enemies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea I shall give that white space thing a go.

    Also that's true, probably shouldn't mention enemies. Besides we don't have any. :)

    I have a quick question, I'm thinking of using my final outcome for the Sequence project we did as one of my examples of work, would that be tricky to use on the site though, because if it is I can use another example.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a sequence I think we would probably only put screen shots of it, so it should be ok. If you upload it to youtube or vimeo, we can always add link or embed the video, depending on what works better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, the white space seems to work better being at the top, leaving the text at the bottom. I'm quite happy with this as our final letterhead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I think it allows the focus to move from the logo area at the top to the letter content without either overlapping, your eyes don't get as easily distracted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not so sure that it looks good with that big bit of white space, it looks a bit disjointed to me. Perhaps something inbetween the two?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see what you mean, maybe with the stamp or a signature of sorts the white space at the bottom won't be so drastic.

    ReplyDelete