Wednesday 27 April 2011

What we're making...

I was thinking, we currently have:
Logo
T-Shirt
Letterhead
Business Card
Poster (with pattern created by Lizzi)

Does anyone have any other suggestions for things we can create, possibly promotional style goods? Leaflets, flyers etc.
Are we going to go ahead with the stamp idea? I think it's quite nice and tactile, also the handprint poster/t-shirt I think is something we could explore and I was gonna have a go at this afternoon.

Was just wondering what you all thought? :)

2 comments:

  1. yeaa I doo! I was thinking maybe for the envelope we could do it in a similar way to the letterhead that bleeds off the page but bleeding off the envelope front at an angle perhaps in a circle shape like the circle business card idea earlier, I've made some thumbnails of this so i will show you at some point.

    I found a really nice design on a envelope promting Jack Daniels that is a kind of similar approach they also use a really nice textured paper which makes it almost leathery but i tought we could use a similar tactile kind of paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really good. I really like the idea of the envelope with the logo bleeding of it. Could be really visually interesting and stand out from other standard envelopes.

    ReplyDelete