Thursday 21 April 2011

A couple more poster designs

First
This one I actually made the pattern myself from hexagons layered ontop of eachother. The good thing about this pattern is it's very flexible, we can have it in any two colours (or three?) that we like, and it doesn't just have to be used in a poster, we could use it on anything, maybe the website or something.

Second
This one is less flexible, I live traced the other pattern we had before, and it took forever to fill those red bits in the middle of each shape, but I thought I'd put it up here for you guys to have a look at. 

1 comment:

  1. Particularly like the first one, especially how the colour can be changed to suit whatever we want to use it for. Could be really interesting as a website feature definitely.

    ReplyDelete